This home is situated across the beach in Pearl Bay. Yzerfontein is a coastal town with an unique ambiance where you can still find an abundance of wild life, indigenous flora and beautiful hiking trails. Geographically suitable, it is only 86 km (1 hour 12 minutes’ drive) to Cape Town, 19 Km to Darling and approximately 50 Km from the new Bay View Mall. Yzerfontein is also within proximity to popular Wine Estates that include Tukule, Darling Cellars and Groote Post.
The proximity to the ocean and fresh sea air provides a sense of calmness and peace.
Warm in winter with a lovely large fireplace and cool in summer with large living spaces and fresh sea air.
- Down stairs:
- A Large open plan living space, perfect for the entertainer at heart.
- The dining area can fit a 10-seater dining table, flowing through to a country cottage kitchen, fitted with a gas stove, extractor fan and electric oven.
- The lounge-tv area opens onto an undercover braai patio with wooden stacker doors and a crisp clean pool on a wooden deck, to relax and enjoy.
- There is also a guest toilet on the ground level and an extra-large automated double garage with a separate laundry area.
- Ocean views from every room.
- You will be surprised with three large bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom, all fitted with built-in cupboards.
- The main bedroom comprises with a double basin, toilet, bath and shower.
- Both the second and third bedrooms have an en-suite with a shower, toilet and basin.
- This is a property worth to view. Please contact me sooner than later.
- Extra’s: 2 Rainwater tanks
- Additional parking
- Established garden area