- Following a 16 year career as a music teacher (qualified with a Bachelor of Music in Education from the University of the Free State), I took a leap into the great unknown and started my career as an Estate Agent with enthusiasm and a healthy amount of apprehension – far removed from classical music!
- In 2006 I was successful in the Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB) examination and qualified with a Certificate of Professional Recognition (CEA) which permits me to operate as a professionally recognised estate agent.
- I have resided in Vierlanden, Durbanville for the past 23 years. I have also conducted my independent real estate property agency business based in Durbanville for the past 13 years and therefore, I consider myself to be very well acquainted with the area and surrounds, if not an expert.
- I recently spent a year in the employment of Pam Golding Properties, but on reflection, decided to revert to being an independent realtor, and to reactivate my previous estate agency and first “love”, Dursham CC t/a Shammah Properties.
- Given my knowledge and extensive experience gained in the residential property market over the past 13 years, I am very confident to offer prospective clients sound insight and valuable advice relating to their residential property sale and / or purchase decisions.
- My qualifications: B Mus Ed, CEA (Certificate in Estate Agency), NQF 5 (National Certificate of Competence in Real Estate Level 5).
Work ethos and value system
- I believe in building sound trusted relationships with people I interact with.
- I value client satisfaction very highly.
- I love connecting "People to Property" and "Property to People".
- Thus: unlocking property value for clients, is my personal credo.
- I can describe myself as follows
- strive to maintain the highest personal and business ethical standards
- unquestionable integrity
- knowledgeable in my field of occupation
Customer value proposition
- My competitive service offering promises uniquely personalised and professional quality service to prospective customers on a 24 / 7 basis.
- The commission rate is market-related, competitive and negotiable.
- Shammah Properties prides itself on our "non-pressurising" (no "hard-sell") approach to buyers and sellers alike, offering personal attention, generous advertising, very competitive commission rates and after sales service.
- Both sellers and buyers alike can be rest assured that my 13 years’ experience as an independent real estate agent in the Durbanville area will deliver value and result in a satisfying transaction experience.
My responsibilities as your real estate agent are
- to provide you with an honest and reliable indication of the selling price range for your residential property;
- advise you on the presentation of your property to ensure the optimal value advantage is realised;
- ensure maximum or discreet exposure of your property, depending on your needs, through a planned and structured marketing campaign, to ensure that you are constantly informed on the progress relating to the sale of your residential property;
- to negotiate the best possible selling price and commission charge.
I will be your "Agent of your Choice" and rest assured you will be in the best hands-on hands possible.
I am there to assist you in unlocking property value .